WORKSHOP (1-2 hrs): Create Your Plate: Using Work-Life Flexstyles to Create the Life You Want
Do you feel like your professional life and personal life are always fighting with each other? Is taking time for yourself something that is on your to-do list but rarely ever gets crossed off? If so you are like millions of Americans trying to balance the different aspects of their lives. Doing this can be difficult but there is good news: achieving work-life balance can be done! During this presentation participants will:
- Define work-life balance, work-life flexstyles and some key concepts around it
- Understand key research that shows how work life flexstyles can impact employee satisfaction and retention
- Discover their own work-life flexstyle and how it interacts with other flexstyles
- Learn practical strategies (for both managers and employees) that will enhance work-life balance in the workplace
In an era where demographics and dynamics are changing, a presentation like this is essential in helping organizations and employees improve their lives. By understanding positive work-life initiatives, organizations can:
- Increase employee retention (and thus decrease costly employee turnover)
- Increase productivity
- Increase company loyalty
- Increase morale
- Decrease health issues related to work-based stress and exhaustion.
With results like that, you can’t afford NOT to view this presentation. To get a taste of Paul’s thoughts on work-life balance and leadership visit the blog page.