What is StrengthsQuest?
StrengthsQuest is a tool that provides you with the opportunity to develop strengths by building on what you do best – the way you most naturally think, feel, and behave as a unique individual.
The 30-minute online Clifton StrengthsQuest assessment has international presence as a talent measurement instrument and has currently helped thousands of people improve their leadership skills. Specifically Strengthsquest will help you identify and understand:
- Behavior patterns that make you effective
- Thought patterns that make you efficient
- Beliefs that empower you to succeed
- Attitudes that sustain your efforts toward achievement and excellence
- Motivations that propel you to take action and maintain the energy needed to achieve
With StrengthsQuest You Will Learn How to:
- Discover and develop your greatest natural talents to progress to levels of personal excellence
- Determine a rewarding career path based on your unique strengths
- Apply your talents in leadership, service, and relationship building of all types
Your StrengthsQuest journey begins with a 30-minute online assessment, the Clifton StrengthsFinder. This assessment has helped more than 11 million people around the world discover their talents.
Strengths-based workshops offered:
- Strengths 101: This introductory session has participants go over their results and helps them better understand their strengths and the strengths of others around them.
- Strengths in the Team Environment: This session is ideal for teams wanting to come together and understand 1) how strengths play out in the team environment and 2) how to align the department/unit for success using a strengths-based approach.
- Strengths and Career Exploration. This workshop will help guide participants towards a career that best aligns with their strengths.
- Individual Strengths Coaching. 1-on-1 strengths coaching is available as well.
Varsity Recruitment: How to Bring Quality Members to Your Organization Using College Recruitment Techniques.
Paul Artale has been a university administrator for ten years having worked in athletics, career services, fraternity and sorority life, and residence life. Recruiting quality and lifelong members to strengthen organizations has always been at the forefront of Paul’s work. This isn’t just rhetoric. Paul applied these principles to his struggling community organization and helped bring them from near death to the national club awards. From tracking prospects to conducting national recruitment initiatives with a limited budget to having frank and honest conversations with prospects, Paul will share what can be learned and applied from these areas in order to bring success to your organization. Specifically program participants will:
- Learn key strategies that can be used to attract prospective members
- Identify simple self-assessment methods
- Understand how to create a dynamic, organization wide recruitment culture.