HIT HARD: 3 Must Have Mindsets to (re)Design Your Life
What does your ultimate life look like to you? What dreams or goals do you have? I was born with a unique set of arms that were short and missing fingers. This didn’t stop me from loving sports; especially football. As a child I dreamed of playing football at the college level. People thought I was crazy because I thought that dream was gone when I was cut from my high school football team. Six years later I found myself running onto the field at Varsity Stadium, wearing the jersey of the University of Toronto. Hit Hard will share with you 3 Must-Have-Mindsets you need to (re)design the life you want. You will leave with all the tools you need in taking the power step towards your goals.
- Tackle imposter syndrome and other toxic thought patterns
- Create your work-life playbook
- Practice Like You Play. Understand the simple but vital 3 step process to create a winning mindset.
- Draft Your All-Stars. Identify and recruit your success team.
The Spork Principle: How to Find, Take, and Create Opportunity in Your Life
Do you feel understaffed, under resourced, and under______(fill in the blank)? Do you feel like the gap between where you are and where you want to be is too far to bridge? If so you are not alone. Being a leader means you often have to do more with less or be the catalyst for change that can seem too big to achieve. The Spork Principle shows you how to bridge and leverage your current situation and resource to create opportunities. The Spork Principle will show you how to find imaginative and original solutions to your problems. Participants will:
- Learn how to identify and leverage current strengths
- Maximize opportunities using the Opportunity Finder system
- Apply ally building strategies into their daily practice
The 2-Year Old’s Guide to Work-Life Balance
What can you learn about work-life from a 2-year old? The answer: plenty. Based on my book, The 2-Year Old’s Guide to Work-Life Balance, this keynote will share with you 3 simple but powerful work-life lessons as they were revealed to me by my 2-year old son, Alessio. At the time I was among the 55% of American’s who reported they felt the were burnt out and stressed. These simple lessons changed my life, and turned around my work-life-balance. In this session you will learn how to:
- Tinker with the building blocks that construct your work and professional boundaries
- Play hide and seek with your values system and how it interacts with your work-life situation.
- Learn the difference between Bear People and Yak People and how they impact your Work-Life Balance.
- Engage with energy giving life choices.